Position: Head of Chambers
Called to the Bar: 1973
Areas of Practice
- Serious crime - including murder, manslaughter, rape and white collar crime.
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority Tribunals.
- Prison Law - Disciplinary hearings, Adjudications, Parole hearings and Judicial Reviews.
- Road traffic cases (including drink driving offences, speeding offences, driving without due care, dangerous driving, driving without MOT and/or insurance) in the Crown Court and Magistrates' Court.
- Licensing, betting and gaming.
- R.S.P.C.A. animal cruelty prosecutions and defence.
- Regulatory offences including highways, police, public health, public transport, consumer protection, street trading, tv licensing, aeroplane and airport.
- Shotgun appeals and firearms offences
- Civil Proceedings - Infant approvals, possessions and various civil applications
- Courts Martial
- Coroners' Inquests
Public access or, as it is also known, Direct access accredited.
Churches and rural railways. Australia.